IT ALL STARTS WITH RELEVANT INFORMATION.
Articles contained in this section were written for informational and educational purposes and do not replace your trade-mark agent's opinion. Any global or partial reproduction of these articles without the author's specific consent is strictly prohibited.
- Fall 2012 Edition
- Fall 2011 Edition
- Spring 2011 Edition
- Spring 2010 Edition
- Fall 2009 Edition
- Summer 2009 Edition
IP in business
- Trade-mark availability search: why and how?
- Recognizing and investing in the company's intellectual properties
- Intellectual property protection: a vital asset for the company
Other articles or interest
- A Montreal restaurant must change its name, but not because it is not in French
- A few Trade-mark lessons
- The Olympic and Paralympic Games: Do Not Give into Ambush Marketing
- Legal considerations in exporting: Choosing a Trade-Mark and protecting the rights
To be notified of future articles published on this Website, enter your Email address in the field belos and click on "Notify me!".